Infomercials

After a late nite playing cards, I got home to turn on the TV and see an infomercial on Channel 10. It was for ProActive, the acne solution that has been endorsed by Jessica Simpson and now Delta Goodrem (I doubt either of those have used the product).

It then got me thinking that I don't see many infomercials nowadays, due to me normally being in bed before 10PM to get up before 6AM. Infomercials start on Channel 10 at about 2:30AM. Ones that spring to mind are the Miracle Blade 3 and another kitchen rotisserie infomercial. Both of these used to make me quite hungry when I was semi-nocturnal. The food looked real good, although I doubt it had anything to do with the mentioned products, and made me real hungry in the wee hours of the morning. Ah, those were the days...

No comments: