The case of the missing bun...

On my previous trip to Singapore, I bought a fake soft bun from Action City, similar to this one (without the chocolate smiley face).
I left it on my desk at work, and it fooled quite a few people who thought I had left a real bun sitting on my desk for days on end.

After the Christmas break, my bun had disappeared. I was a little annoyed, cos it cost $5! I thought someone had stolen it...

One of the other guys had a friend going to Singapore, so he asked them to buy some donuts. Now four of these donuts are sitting on my desk, and they've done an even better job at fooling people.


Turns out, the cleaner asked one of the guys at work if we were going to through them out as they were on the desk for days. After a little investigative work, I eventually found out my bun was thrown out by the cleaner! Argh!

No comments: